CHECK OUT OUR SCHOOL NOW... https://vimeo.com/57680069
1. The registration fee for enrollment at Faith Academy (FA) is non-refundable and nontransferable.
2. All appropriate fees must be paid prior to enrollment.
3. FA holds a Re-enrollment Period from January 6th until the February 6th Open House. After the February Open House, remaining classroom seats are opened to prospective new students.
4. FA has a Selective Admissions Policy. Applications of prospective new students will accumulate for no more than two weeks. All of the applications will be assessed, and remaining classroom seats will be allotted at the FA administration's discretion.
5. Factors affecting FA admission include:
- Appropriate match of the student's needs and FA's ability to meet those needs.
- Former enrollment at FA or siblings enrolled at FA.
- Academic performance as indicated on report cards, transcripts and testing results.
- Conduct performance as indicated on report cards and transcripts.
- Cooperation, attitude, and effort as indicated on report cards and transcripts.
- Information gleaned from interviews with the student and parents.
- Information gleaned from the application and recommendations.
The registration process begins when all fees, signed paperwork, report cards, transcripts, and testing results are received in the School office. The Principal will review the entire file to assess how well FA may be able to meet the applicant's needs. Students in the sixth through 12th grade and their parents are required to interview with the Administrator before admission is gained.
Tuition Assistance Program
OVER $100,000 WAS AWARDED IN NEED-BASED ASSISTANCE IN 2013-2014!
Faith Academy is committed to providing as many families as possible with the benefits of a Christ-centered education. Realizing that tuition rates may pose a financial barrier to some families, FA provides qualifying families with financial assistance to align the tuition expense paid by the family with the family's financial capability. Tuition assistance is available for K3-12th grade. Our goal as a school is to ensure that a family's financial means will not be the determining factor in their ability to reap the benefits of a Faith Academy education.
1. In order to qualify for tuition assistance, a family must first apply for admission or re-enrollment, pay all associated fees, and submit the completed Tuition Assistance Form with all supporting documentation.
2. Eligibility for tuition assistance shall be based upon genuinely demonstrated financial need.
3. Re-enrolling families must have all outstanding balances paid in full prior to applying for tuition assistance.
4. Tuition assistance awards are given on a year-by-year basis. Families must re-apply for tuition assistance each year.
5. Students must maintain an overall average of 80 for each academic quarter. Failure to maintain a 80 average may result in loss of tuition assistance.
6. Tuition assistance may be revoked if a student fails to meet the behavioral and attendance requirements of FA.
7. If a student withdraws or is expelled from the school, all unused portions of the tuition assistance award will be retained by FA.
Qualifications For Tuition Assistance
Families interested in applying for tuition assistance may obtain and complete an application packet beginning the first day of the second semester from the school office. Items must be returned as a complete packet to the school office in the envelope provided by May 1st. Applications received after this date will be reviewed throughout the school year based upon available funds.